Sunday, March 01, 2009

Top tunes on my iPod in Feb. 2009




1. XTC / Dear God
2. Koichi Sugiyama / Dragon Warriors I Finale
3. namco (Junko Ozawa) / THE TOWER OF DRUAGA
4. My Little Lover / DESTINY
5. Radiohead / Airbag
6. J.S. Bach/ Inventions No.6 (Takahiro Sonoda)
7. J.S. Bach / Inventions No.11 (Takahiro Sonoda)
8. The Beatles / Oh! Darling
9. The Beatles / Lady Madonna
10. Elvis Costello / Radio, Radio
11. The Flipper's Guitar / Goodbye Our Pastel's Badges
12. Guns N' Roses / You Could Be Mine
13. Paul McCartney / Mull Of Kintyre
14. Paul McCartney / You Gave Me The Answer

1. is famous for its lyrics, in my opinion, Richard Dawkins would not hesitate to give applause to the song, the song has also the power of music that can appeal the band's message to listeners even without its lyrics. I like 2., in particular, the second melody. 4. is one of my most favorite songs of the band. 8.'s episode is famous among Beatlemaniacs that John Lennon wanted to sing the song. I seem to be able to understand his desire and I also want to listen to John's "Oh! Darling", however, even John Lennon, could not surpass Paul McCartney's outstanding vocal. 14. is one of my favorite pieces of Paul's old fashioned piano based tunes and I am never bored. When listening the intro piano, I dive into the song's world simultaneously.

No comments: