Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Top tunes on my iPod in November, 2009




1. Paul McCartney / Getting Closer
2. Paul McCartney / Loveliest Thing
3. Elton John / I Want Love
4. Michael Jackson / Smooth Criminal
5. Stevie Wonder / Superstition
6. THE BLUE HEARTS / Jonetsu no Bara
7. Blur / Beetlebum
8. Falcom (Yuzo Kishiro) / Tower of the Shadow of the Death
9. Babaouo / Till the End of the Time
10. Bach, J.S. / Inventions No.12 in A-maj. BWV 783
11. THE BOOM / Shimauta
12. Cornelius / Music
13. Eminem / Lose Yourself (Soundtrack Version)
14. L<->R / Chokusen Cycling
15. Led Zeppelin / Whole Lotta Love
16. Mozart, W.A / Sonata For Piano No.11 In A Major (Turkischer Marsch) by Glenn Gould
17. Paul McCartney / Maybe I'm Amazed
18. XTC / Towers Of London
19. Ryuichi Sakamoto / intermezzo

1. and 2. are at the Top, because an amateur band whose members are my friends performed these excellent but not-so-popular songs! After that, I listened to these tunes time and again: while commuting and staying in the room of my flat. In addition, the band's brand new album contains 9. The song sounds quite like Paul McCartney, however, it is not an imitation.

3. is my most favorite of his songs which were released in these ten years. This song was performed at the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II's reign. 5.6.13.14 and 15. are my jogging songs this month. I feel that 7.'s charming point is its drowsy guitar riff. 16. is intriguing for Gould's playing style is like mocking Amadeus. 19. is very Brahms.

No comments: