Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Top tunes on my iPod in March, 2009



1. Ryuichi Sakamoto / to stanford
2. Ryuichi Sakamoto / ice
3. Ryuichi Sakamoto / hwit
4. Ryuichi Sakamoto / still life
5. Ryuichi Sakamoto / glacier
6. Ryuichi Sakamoto / in the red
7. Ryuichi Sakamoto / hibari
8. Ryuichi Sakamoto / tama
9. Ryuichi Sakamoto / nostalgia
10. Ryuichi Sakamoto / firewater
11. The Beatles / When I'm Sixty-four
12. The Beatles / Lovely Rita
13. The Beatles / Octopus's Garden
14. J.S. Bach / Inventions No.8(Takahiro Sonoda)
15. The Bangles / Be With You
16. The Beach Boys / Vegetables

The top 10 are all works from Ryuichi Sakamoto's new album "out of noise". I listend to only 1., 3., and7. as music and enjoyed others as sound (others are composed of north poll area environment sound. For example, waterdrops of melting glaciers.) 11.-13. are the results of reading "Here, There and Everywhere" 14. is one of the tunes that never bores me even if I listen to it again and again, it is less than one minute long. 15. is my third favorite song by them after "manic Monday" and "Etrenal Flame".

No comments: